Samsung IT XE303C12-A01US Series 3 11.6" XE303C12A01US (XE303C12-A01US)
Chromebooks run Web-based apps, not traditional PC applications: Chromebooks are designed to be connected to the Internet. You can create documents and spreadsheets or edit photos on a Chromebook using Google apps designed for these purposes. The Chrome operating system will not load and run traditional PC software like Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop. However, files created in these applications can be viewed and edited using Google apps on your Chromebook or cloud-based applications like Microsoft's Office web apps. /// You store your files in the Cloud, not on the machine: To help make them thin and light, Chromebooks are built without large-capacity drives. So instead of storing your documents, videos, and photos on your computer, you save them to Google Drive (Google's Cloud-based storage service). Your files are password-protected and secure, and you can access them anywhere there's an Internet connection. If you know you'll want access to a file or photo offline, however, you can easily save it to the built-in solid-state drive. // Portable, powerful, cooler: The Samsung Chromebook's dual core processor delivers exceptional performance and battery life in an ultra-slim package. And unlike traditional computers, it has no fan or moving parts, which means it stays cooler on your lap and runs silent (no humming, unless you're listening to music). /// Get started without the setup: Chromebooks require almost no setup, so you can go from unboxing to doing in minutes. Unlike other computers, you don't need to spend hours installing patches and software.
- 11.6-inch Display // Samsung Exynos 5 Dual Processor// 2 GB DDR3L RAM // 16 GB Solid State Drive // 2 USB Ports: 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0 // HDMI Port // Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n // web camera included
- Chromebooks are easy to use, and don't slow down over time. They have built-in security, so you're protected against viruses and malware. They come with apps for all your everyday needs, and keep your files safely backed up on the cloud. And with free, automatic updates, your Chromebook keeps getting better and better. Chromebooks automatically update themselves: all of your apps stay up-to-date, and you get the latest version of the operating system without having to think about it.
- For Everyone. The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box. Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices designed for Web-based tasks. They run the Google Chrome OS, perfect browsing the Web, sending and receiving e-mail, and video chatting with friends and family.
- You can easily share it with multiple people- switching accounts takes seconds, and everyone gets their own files, apps and settings. And it's simple to use. There's no setup, and your files are automatically backed up in the cloud. At just 2.4 pounds, 0.7 inches thin, and with over 6.5 hours of battery life, the Samsung Chromebook can go anywhere you go. It's built to stay cool, so it doesn't need a fan and runs silently. It also includes 100GB of free Google Drive storage (for 2 years), a built-in webcam, and dual band Wi-Fi to make it easy to connect to wireless networks.
- Chromebooks are designed to use Internet apps to access software that lives primarily on the Web rather than inside the computer itself. You can create documents and spreadsheets and edit photos on a Chromebook using Google apps designed for these purposes, but Chromebooks do not run traditional PC software. Instead of storing your documents, videos and photos on your computer, you save them to Google Drive (Google's cloud-based storage service) and you can access them from anywhere there's an Internet connection. If you know you'll want access to a file or photo offline, you can easily save it to the built-in SSD for offline access.